1. Client hereby verifies that the pick-up date, times, number of passengers, and billing information are correctly stated.
2. Client shall be liable for all damages to the limousine, caused by the client or members of his or her party, sustained during client's trip, to include all spills, burns, rips,
tears, or damages to any of the equipment. Client agrees to pay a service charge of $250.00 to clean any spillage and/or bodily fluids in and/or on the limousine.
3.Client hereby authorizes the Limousine Company to charge a 50% deposit, to the credit card on file, at time of reservation, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Client understands that the Limousine Company does not give refunds at any time for any reason. Client authorizes the Limousine Company to charge credit card on file, for
any fees or advance payments.
4. Client understands cancellation fee is 50% of total reservation price, or 100% if cancelled less than 14 days prior to reservation. Any changes in contract, once reservation
has been made, must be in writing, and a contract change fee will be applied. The Limousine Company will not guarantee any changes to times or pick-up locations once
reservation has been made.
5. Client understands that there will be no eating, smoking, or sexual acts in the limousine.
6. Client agrees to directly pay the driver for the cost of all parking expenses, tolls, or overtime. Overtime will be applied after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time.
7. Client agrees that if anyone in the party is found using illegal drugs, possession of alcohol by a minor, fighting, or any other conduct, considered inappropriate by the
chauffeur, the chauffeur is under strict order to terminate the run immediately without refund.
8. Client agrees that the contract must be signed and returned within 72 hours or reservation will cancel, and cancellation fees will apply.
9. Client agrees that the Limousine Company shall not be held liable for any damages arising out of the Limousine Company's inability to perform due to inclement weather,
mechanical breakdown or electrical difficulties, delays due to traffic conditions, or any unforeseen events beyond the reasonable control of the Limousine Company.
10. Client agrees that the Limousine Company shall not be responsible for any items left or the safe keeping of items left in the limousine.
11. The balance must be paid to the chauffeur, upon arrival, in the form of cash, cashier check, or money order. Credit card payments will be accepted if customer presents
the credit card and matching identification. All credit card payments must be signed by the credit card holder, and identification must be shown to the chauffeur.
There is a 20% Gratuity added to all reservations.
Copyright © 2019 Vip Style Limousines - All Rights Reserved.